e-Noam Core Values
The God of Israel
● We seek to follow the G-d of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob known as the G-d of Israel revealed to us in the Tanakh.
● We do not share common ground with those who worship other gods. Hear O Israel, the L-rd is our G-d, the L-rd is ONE. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Leviticus 19:18, Mark 12:29) ● Within the Tanakh G-d commands us to “be holy as I am holy”. (Lev 19:2; 1 Peter 1:16)
The Word of God
● The common foundation we share together is the Tanakh, the Hebrew Scriptures, the written Word of G-d.
● We believe that the G-d of Israel has provided us with a blueprint for working to serve Him together in diversity (Micah 4:1,2, Isaiah 56:7). ● We study and work together to best implement His prophesied roadmap as laid out in the Tanakh.
● As the words of the prophets unfold before us, we must identify what the End of Days requires of all of us. There is a need for both Jews and Gentiles, Israel and the nations to know and fulfill their respective parts as written. (Zech. 3:8)
● We believe that our joint commitment to His Biblical plan will enable diverse understandings to express themselves in harmony for all of His ways lead to peace. (Proverbs 3:17)
● The G-d of Israel has uniquely designated Zion and the People of Israel to preserve His teachings and provide a platform whereby the nations can gather in unity.
● Our core attitudes include humility, mutual respect, active listening and the willingness to seek deeper understanding of Hashem’s word to all nations. Studying together requires openness to discovery and growth. (Exodus 33:18-20)
● We can express our unique theological views while being sensitive to not impose our beliefs upon one another. ● We seek to model a Biblical relationship between Israel and the nations in a spirit of togetherness and unconditional love. (Zechariah 14:9)